Fall in love with Analytics at the 2018 Higher Ed Analytics Conference on Feb 14!
If you’ve attended any of the 5 previous editions of this conference, you know that the HEA Conference is to higher ed digital analytics what the Super Bowl is to football – with new and returning players but always a brand new game!
I’ve had the chance to preview yesterday the A-game of the 12 players from the 2018 edition of the Higher Ed Analytics Conference and it’s really going to be another great edition with seasoned and new voices :-)
Browse through the Storify of my HEA18 Preview Day Tweets to get an idea of what the speakers have prepared for you.
The conference will have many, many practical learning outcomes but a unique goal: to help you show that YOUR work matters at your school.
So, what will your team learn by attending the 2018 Higher Ed Analytics Conference?
Here’s a short list to give you an idea:
- why and how to rally all your stakeholders around your analytics strategy and your institution-wide tagging initiative
- advanced how-tos to go to the next level with Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize or your reporting
- practical examples on how to go beyond vanity metrics on social media.
- how to do the difficult, if not the impossible by measuring the impact of mailed print pieces or digital branding campaigns
- great tips to assess the performance of your search engine optimization (SEO) initiatives
Interested? Register your team for the 2018 Higher Ed Analytics Conference (Feb 14, 2018).