The 7th Annual Higher Ed Social Media Conference (Dec 4, 2019)
The Higher Ed Social Media Conference has been a big hit with the community since its launch in 2013.
Every year, several hundred participants working for colleges and universities in the US, Canada and the UK gather around big and small screens to attend this must-attend conference for higher ed social media teams looking for inspiration, advice and best practices to borrow.
Top 5 reasons why presenting at the #HESM Conference is even better than attending
I’ll give you 5 reasons to submit a speaking proposal (before Sep 18, 2019 – next Wednesday) for the Higher Ed Social Media Conference:
- it’s composed of 10-minute sessions, so – as a presenter and a busy social media pro – you can focus on the essential points (no extra fluff required) AND deliver a fantastic learning experience for attendees
- it focuses entirely on social media in higher education, so you get to connect and interact with social media professionals facing similar challenges
- it’s a great way to get noticed by your peers, their bosses or even other conference organizers interested in social media (even if you’ve never presented before at industry events – don’t believe me? Read these presenter stories from 3 of your higher ed colleagues)
- it’s an opportunity to connect with top voices in higher ed social media
- it doesn’t require a budget to present AND will even help you save some professional development money, because there is no need to travel AND presenters receive a free pass ($525 value) to attend the whole event WITH their team!
Need another reason to submit a proposal to the ONLY online conference that makes attendees smile?
Here’s a selection of photos shared by the attendees of the 2018 edition of the confernece.
Please scroll down through them to answer a quick question.
#HESM18 Conference Win Wall :-) (100% troll free!)
Have you noticed the “smiling pattern” on these photos?
Year over year, it’s consistent: the audience is happy and engaged. No small feat for an online conference!
That’s why you should submit a proposal – what speaker doesn’t dream of a smiling audience, right?
So, let’s make the 2019 conference program as good as (or even better than) the previous editions with your conference proposal(s)!
You’ve got less than 1 week left to submit your proposal!
Please dot it ASAP.
Oh, and Sep 18, 2019 is a hard deadline – it won’t be postponed, because the conference program will be announced on Sep 25, 2019.
Whether or not your proposal is accepted, you will get notified super fast.
Not ready to present, but want to attend the conference?
The early bird discount will expire on Sep 18 as well, so grab a seat fast if you want to snatch a great deal for your team!
You can register now and secure your seat via credit card.
I love questions! Just post your question(s) below or you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org