The work never ends once the seeds are planted :-). And, something always needs to be done – in time. So, don’t miss an important deadline on Friday!
The difference between higher ed professionals who blossom into great careers and the rest can be explained by some talent, a dash of luck and always a lot of work.
That’s why you should always try to learn as much as possible and get the credentials to show it.
At the 2013 High Ed Web conference, I had many interesting conversations with several of your higher ed colleagues about their latest job promotion, their next career move or even the future of our industry.
I even got a chance to catch up with Mark Greenfield, the #heweb13 conference chair, who told me how credentials were going to be at the core of everything in the future of higher education – adding as an aside that, as a manager, Mark saw the Higher Ed Experts certificates as trusted indicators of professional proficiency.
So, what’s the next step in your higher ed career?
Have you thought about what you need to get there?
It takes time and money to master professional skills in demand now.
And, you don’t want to waste your efforts learning the wrong stuff the wrong way, right?
Luckily, the top priority of my professional online school, Higher Ed Experts, is to make sure our students -professionals like you working in universities and colleges – succeed.
- We don’t offer consulting services, because it’s a VERY different job.
- We don’t sell services or products, because we only want to serve the interests of our students.
- The only thing you’ll get from Higher Ed Experts is great professional education, online only, because that’s the best way to help our busy students achieve their professional goals.
What are the skills that will help advance your career in 2014?
See what your higher ed colleagues have to say on how they made a difference in their professional life with our certifcate online courses in:
- Web Analytics for Higher Ed
- Writing for the web and social media for Higher Ed
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Higher Ed
- Responsive web design for Higher Ed
- Social Media Marketing for Higher Ed
You can also read their recommendations on Linkedin and reach out to them via this platform to learn more about our professional online school.
Team Learning Opportunities, Anybody?
While our online courses rely on a cohort-format, they are really targeted to individuals. As a manager, you might be looking for other ways to train your whole team.
That is why Higher Ed Experts also offers options for teams:
- The Higher Ed Digital Project Management Summit (Recorded in October 2013 – now available on-demand with 12-month access) to help your team stop wasting time with projects gone wrong.
- The 1st Higher Ed Social Media Conference (Dec 4, 2013) to provide advanced training to people in charge of social media at your school.
- The 2nd Higher Ed Analytics Conference (Feb 5, 2014) to provide advanced training to people who wants to do more with digital analytics in higher education. (The call for proposals for this conference is open until Dec 4, 2013)
Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your career in 2014: Register BEFORE December 14, 2013!
The first session of the year will start on January 21st, 2014.
Registration for this first session of the year now to secure your seat and get a head start!