You might have heard that tomorrow (April 15, 2009) is the last day to nominate blogs for the eduStyle annual awards.
This year again, I’m supporting the blog category of the awards.
For both categories, there will be 2 winners: the people’s choice and the choice of a panel of judges (including yours truly).
For the best higher ed blog award, it’s even easier. You just need to fill out a simple online form with the name and web address of your favorite blog. You can even nominate several blogs.
In this last case, this is only a popularity contest as the Collegewebeditor.com Best Higher Ed Blog award will only be awarded by a popular vote (but, there’s nothing wrong with that, right? ;-)
You need to nominate higher ed blogs though by tomorrow (April 15, 2009). In the sake of helping you with your picks (hey, especially since THIS blog is excluded from the contest because it has already its name on the award), here’s a list of 10 deserving higher ed blogs (in no particular order) that haven’t – to my knowledge – ask for your nomination yet.
I’ve taken the time to set up the links for you, so you just have to click on the “Nominate it” link(s) and hit submit to nominate any (or all of them):
BUT, FIRST MAKE SURE YOU’RE LOGGED IN IN THE EDUSTYLE WEBSITE.
- Andrew Careaga’s blog – Higher Ed Marketing: Nominate it!
- Andy Shaindlin’s blog – Alumni Futures: Nominate it!
- Lev Gonick’s blog – Bytes from Lev: Nominate it!
- Drew Stephens’ blog – College Web Guy: Nominate it!
- Tony Dunn’s blog – Tales from Redesignland: Nominate it!
- DW’s blog – The Old College Try: Nominate it!
- Michael Stoner’s blog – mStonerBlog: Nominate it!
- The Chronicle’s blog – Wired Campus: Nominate it!
- University Business’ blog – UB Buzz: Nominate it!
- Nick DeNardis’ video blog – EDU Checkup: Nominate it!
If you want to help other blogs to get more nominations, feel free to post your pitch and a link in the comments below. Just make sure you do it by April 15, 2009 – end of the day.