Later today, I’ll be hosting the second webinar of “PR School 2.0” presented by Andrew Careaga from Missouri S&T. Yesterday, Matt Herzberger did a great job with his session “Monitoring 360.”
Earlier this week, I announced via email the winners of the prizes drawn among the people who took the HEE/eduStyle/uWebd survey. And, I got a couple of email from people who wished they had won.
This got me thinking about an easy way to make everybody a winner, cheer you up and fight the recession blues.
If you register and pay for both last webinar series of 2008 offered by Higher Ed Experts, you’ll receive a $25 Amazon gift card. No drawing, no tough question, just an instant win… for everybody actually.
- You win because you get a $25 Amazon gift card to buy that special book or something
- Your institution wins because it can provide great professional development (5 webinars about hot topics: social networks, online communities and email marketing) to a whole team (geez, to the whole campus if you have a big, big LCD screen) for just $540 per connection
- The webinar speakers win because they will get bigger attendance to their series (and they are compensated proportionally to attendance)
- Yours truly wins too by reducing HEE promotion budget for the end of the year (hey, the economy is tough for everybody)
So, just to be clear, here are the conditions again to get your $25 Amazon gift certificate:
- Register using your email address for Social Networks MBA (Nov 11-13, 2008) at www.higheredexperts.com/socialnetworksmba AND Email Marketing 360 (December 2-3, 2008) at www.higheredexperts.com/emailmarketing360
- Pay for both series (payment will be final – no cancellation or refund for the series allowed, if something prevents you from attending, you’ll get access to the recordings on-demand – didn’t I tell you that everybody wins no matter what?)
Got questions? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org