The Super Bowl of Higher Ed Analytics
If you’ve attended the previous editions, you know the answer: the HEA Conference is to higher ed digital analytics what the Super Bowl is to football – with new and returning players but always a brand new game!
I spent the entire day yesterday watching the A-game of the 12 (well, 11 and me :) players from the 2017 edition — of the Higher Ed Analytics conference and I can tell you we’re going to have another great edition :-)
The conference promises to be amazing with many, many practical learning outcomes but a unique goal: to help you show that YOUR work matters at your school.
What will your team learn by attending the 2017 Higher Ed Analytics Conference?
Here’s a short list to give you an idea:
- higher ed analytics roadmap and assessement: where you are, what you need to do next
- techniques and lessons learned to measure social media performance (including Snapchat!)
- advanced how-tos on measuring content impact.
- practical examples of the use of GA API, Google Data Studio, data visualization best practices, etc.
- predictive analytics to do forecasting or intervention analysis
Sneak Peek, Anybody?
Check out this Storify from our rehearsal/practice day (only my slides about the analytics roadmap aren’t included) to find out what the 2017 Higher Ed Analytics Conference is going to be about.
Interested? Attend with your team the 2017 Higher Ed Analytics Conference Feb 15, 2017.