Missed the 2017 Higher Ed Analytics Conference?
If you’ve attended the previous editions, you know that HEA Conference is to higher ed digital analytics what the Super Bowl is to football – with new and returning players but always a brand new game!
We’ve now watched the A-game of the 12 (well, 11 and me :) players from the 2017 edition — of the Higher Ed Analytics conference and it was really a great edition :-)
The conference had many, many practical learning outcomes but a unique goal: to help you show that YOUR work matters at your school.
What will your team learn by watching the 2017 Higher Ed Analytics Conference?
Here’s a short list to give you an idea:
- higher ed analytics roadmap and assessement: where you are, what you need to do next
- techniques and lessons learned to measure social media performance (including Snapchat!)
- advanced how-tos on measuring content impact.
- practical examples of the use of GA API, Google Data Studio, data visualization best practices, etc.
- predictive analytics to do forecasting or intervention analysis
Interested? Get a 12-month pass to watch with your team the 2017 Higher Ed Analytics Conference on-demand.